Tests according to EN442-1:2014 and EN442-2:2014.
The laboratory performs the following ACCREDITED tests on radiators and convectors:
- Thermal output measurements of heating elements (EN442-1:2014, par 5.8)
- Dimensions of heating body (EN442-1:2014, par 5.1)
- Tightness pressure and resistance tests, up to 5 MPa (EN442-1:2014, par 5.4 e par. 5.6)
- Durability test on heating bodies (EN442-1:2014, par 5.9)
The following test according to EN442 is not accredited:
- Pressure drop measurements (EN442-2:2014, par B.2.2)
Tests in a controlled atmosphere from -40°C to 180°C, RH from 0 to 100%, to be agreed with the client.